What is your Vision for your IT Department?
Do You Constantly Worry Over Frustrating Technology Issues?
Many business owners in Western Michigan are wondering the same thing. Next I.T. would like to help you leverage your technology, save time and resources, and be more proactive to your technology approach.
Next I.T. offers IT Outsourcing and Consulting services that make using your technology in Muskegon, Grand Rapids, Traverse City, and Kalamazoo a more stress-free experience than you ever thought possible.
Worry-Free IT Consulting From Next I.T. Means You Get:
- Peace of mind –Next I.T. will consult with you on services that ensure your technology solution is secure and just right for your business requirements.
- All-inclusive consulting solutions – Next IT provides IT Consultation and Installation with our trusted vendor products, while providing meticulous planning. We provide very detailed work plans so you always know where we are at in the process of your IT Project.
- Protection for your business – safeguard your business in the event of a disaster with IT Administration and Backup and Disaster Recovery.
- Leverage your technology strategically
- Save time and resources to help your company be more efficient
- Be proactive, versus reactive
Let Next I.T. show you that technology doesn’t
always have to be complicated.
Next I.T. can simplify the way you use the technology you count on every day. Our IT Consulting Services take the complexity out of using technology for a simplified business in Western Michigan serving the Muskegon, Grand Rapids, Traverse City, Kalamazoo, Sturgis and the Northern Indiana area.
Whether your organization requires computer consultancy, Help Desk Support, IT outsourcing, IT consulting services, outsourced IT, staffing, technical support , small business server consulting, network consulting, website development, e-marketing, social media, we’re here to assist you. We have the experts that you can depend on to show up when they say and when you need them.
Don’t worry about technology, you have more important things to worry about, like your business. Your company’s success has never been in better hands, with expert advice from a professional IT Consultant.
Let us help make your Vision a Reality!
Finally! An Easy Way for You to Lower Your IT Support Costs While Practically Eliminating Frustrating Computer Problems, Error Messages, and Downtime
Can you imagine how your company would benefit if you had a dedicated IT Department with experts ready to handle every possible new technology. Working with NeXt I.T. gives you access to a full team of IT professionals for one flat rate, which means extreme cost savings for your business. We cover all of your technology needs so you can budget for it and have a system in place to prevent problems before they occur. When your technology isn’t working, you can’t do your job. If you can’t do your job, you are losing money.
We eliminate downtime for your business. When your technology isn’t working, you can’t do your job. If you can’t do your job, you are losing money. We offer 24/7 network monitoring and take steps to prevent downtime. With our flat rate fee model it benefits us to keep our clients up and running, fix problems immediately, and keeps our costs of delivering service low. We now share in your success by having a functional, working network.
Thanks to our new NeXtCARE managed services program, you can now get all of the computer network support you need for one low, fixed flat monthly rate without any surprises, hidden costs, or the expense of a full time IT staff! Just look at the benefits:
NeXtCARE Plan Benefits
- You’ll eliminate expensive repairs and data recovery costs. Our network monitoring and maintenance will allow us to see and prevent network problems before they turn into downtime and expensive repair bills. As a matter of fact, we guarantee it.
- You’ll eliminate expensive trip fees while receiving faster support. Our remote monitoring software will enable us to access and repair most network problems right from our offices. No more waiting around for a technician to show up!
- How does faster performance, fewer error messages, and practically zero downtime sound to you? Under this program, that is exactly what we’ll deliver. Some parts of your system will degrade in performance over time, causing them to slow down, hang up, and crash. Under this plan we’ll make sure your network receives the critical maintenance it needs for maximum speed, performance, and reliability.
- You will sleep easier knowing the “gremlins at the gate” are being kept out of your network. If you rely on your computer network for daily operations, it’s time to get serious about protecting it from viruses, hackers, spyware, and even disgruntled employees. Under this plan, we’ll keep watch 24-7.
You’ll finally put a stop to annoying spam, pop-ups, and spyware.
Mobile Device Management
Do you have Mobile Device Management for Smartphones and Tablets on your company network?
The latest IT industry reports reveal smartphone sales continue to surpass PC sales, and the trend is only getting stronger. As increasing numbers of businesses embrace remote connectivity and its multiple benefits, employees are only happy to adopt the “bring your own device” (BYOD) to work model and/or use company issued mobile devices to conduct day-to-day business.
Implementing measures to ensure secure mobile device management (MDM) for your company has become critical for today’s businesses. To be effective, an MDM solution must include the features and functions that deliver control over the entire life cycle of the device and provide the ability to enroll, configure, collect, secure, and service. Next I.T provides an excellent option for Mobile Device Managment for companies in Muskegon, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Traverse City, and Northern Indiana.
MDM solution must include
- Enroll Register new devices via text, email, QR code and web.
- Conﬁgure Configure devices with standardized profiles for corporate email, WiFi, and VPN
- Collect Inventory hardware, software and manage installed applications.
- Secure Ensure compliance (HIPAA)
- Service Auto-Lock or wipe data for misplaced or stolen devices.
Optimize your IT investment
Is your technology taking over your office? Do you wish you could implement new technologies but simply do not have the space to do so? Virtualization is the answer, with capabilities that allow businesses to separate resources and services from the underlying physical delivery of those services.
In other words, virtualization allows you to do more with less. For example, with virtual memory, your software can access more memory than is physically installed in your computer, via the background swapping of your data onto disk storage. Virtualization techniques can be applied to other aspects of your business IT as well, including: networks, storage, laptop or server hardware, operating systems and applications.
Virtualization from NeXt I.T. gives your business the power to:
- Improve application performance – with rapid provisioning and dynamic load balancing
- Get back on track after a disaster – with simplified recovery solutions
- Increase utilization – by consolidating your servers
- Go green – lower your electricity bills with fewer servers
Best of all, implementing a virtual infrastructure in your business is non-disruptive, since using your computers will be no different than it is now. However, virtual infrastructure gives administrators the advantage of managing pooled resources across your business, allowing IT managers to be more responsive to changing business needs and better leverage infrastructure investments.
Virtualization technologies provide a layer of abstraction between computing, storage and networking hardware, and the applications running on it, so you can enjoy more advanced technology without installing more equipment in your office.
Simplify using your business technology.
Finally – VoIP for small businesses
As a small business, you need every advantage you can get to compete against bigger companies with bigger resources. NeXt I.T. is proud to provide our clients with a cost-effective, enterprise-class solution that is easy to use and manage.
NeXt I.T. can provide and install a VoIP system that is:
- Affordable – low cost with no extra set-up, installation, or maintenance fees
- Easy to use – including an intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Reliable – Your hosted system is monitored and maintained 24/7
- Mobile – Calls can be taken in other locations, via laptop or forwarded to a mobile phone.
Let NeXt I.T. show you how VoIP can help you stay more connected, more easily. VoIP technology will help you leverage the internet to provide your staff with more collaboration tools, at a significant savings over traditional phone lines.
See how easy a VoIP phone system can be.
Managed Backups and Disaster Recovery
Managed Backups and Recovery
Unfortunately, many managers see backup and recovery as an expense, and opt to spend their budget dollars elsewhere. This strategy works for a while, but the day may come when managers will be held responsible for restoring data – possibly from tapes that won’t read – and these “penny-wise” strategies are sure to return a pound of disaster. Next I.T. provides Managed Backup and Disaster Recovery for companies in Muskegon, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Traverse City and Northern Indiana.
- Backup UNLIMITED Servers
- Backup UNLIMITED Computers
- NO hardware to install or maintain
- NO tapes to deal with
- Central backup management
- HIPAA Compliant
- Military Grade encryption
- Local data center – local access
- Works for PCs & Servers
- Apple, Linux & Windows
- Local support
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s Work Together!
If you ‘ve gotten this far, this is good news! You want to work with us. Feel free to give us a call, email, or pop into our office. We’d love to hear to from you.
You may be here because you are just looking, that’s okay with us. Fill out the contact form below and we will reach out to you and see how we can make you happy.
Talk to you soon!
5320 Holiday Terrace, Suite 2
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
MUSKEGON – HQ
423 West Norton Avenue
Muskegon, MI 49444
3139 Logan Valley Road
Traverse City, MI 49684
2675 44th Street Suite 201 SW
Wyoming, MI 49519
Service Report Card
Report Card for September 2017